A product consisting of production waste.
Raw Material Acquisition
Blending Color Matching
- A dedicated team of experts collects knit-fabric cutting waste called clips or jooth from the market, based on customer requirement.
- These clips are brought to our factory premises, where they are further sorted and checked for quality.
- If an exact color match is not available, our experts will blend the fibers to achieve the best possible match.
- The sorted clips are then processed in the recycling machine, where the fabric waste is shredded and converted into recycled cotton fiber.
- The shredding process reduces the length of the cotton fiber. In order to achieve high quality yarn, the cotton fibers must therefore be mixed with other fibers, such as (recycled) polyester or viscose. This takes place in our mixing section, along with the mixing of different colored fibers to achieve the required shade.
After blending for the required color and composition, the yarn goes through the regular open-end spinning process::